Comstice Avaya Wallboard and Comstice Avaya Call Reporting utilise Avaya Call Management System (CMS) real-time and historical data to create meaningful, easy to use reports and dashboards. Comstice Wallboard uses Avaya CMS data to help team leaders to create dashboards to monitor daily performance. Comstice Quartz reporting makes Avaya CMS data meaningful by letting managers to create and automate visual reports and scorecards. It also retrieves Avaya External Call History (ECH) Data for Cradle to Grave reports.
Comstice Wallboard uses Avaya Call Management System (CMS) real-time data feed and sends real-time notifications to alert agents, team leaders and managers via email, SMS as well as through Comstice Wallboard mobile app. Comstice Wallboard offers out of the box Avaya key performance indicators for Avaya split/skill, agent states, agent call summary, vector and VDN information from Avaya CMS. There is no Avaya AES licence required for Comstice Wallboard.. Check out sample Avaya Dashboards for more information.
Comstice Avaya Call Reporting uses Avaya CMS data to help businesses to access large data sets easily and quickly using data visualisation. Historical dashboards help contact center managers to analyse their trends and performance for better forecasting. Comstice reporting can also present cradle to grave reports using Avaya ECH data.
Key benefits of Comstice Wallboard for Avaya CMS
- No Avaya AES licences needed
- Easy to build and share dashboards for multiple sources such as voice , email, chat and third party data
- Out of the box real-time and historical key performance indicators for Avaya Split Skills, Agent States, Agent Summary, Vector and VDN.
- Real-time notifications via email, SMS, visual and audio alerts
- Comstice Wallboard mobile app for Avaya contact centers
- Comstice Desktop Ticker app for Avaya Aura agents
Comstice Avaya Call Reporting Benefits
- Helps key stakeholders to access meaningful data easily,
- Automated Agent Scorecards by Email to each agent,
- Increase First Contact Resolution with Repetitive Call Analysis feature,
- Better Agent Allocation with Customer Patience Analysis to minimise abandoned calls,
- Automates reporting with scheduled team and agent scorecards using Avaya CMS data,
- Consolidates large data sets in historical dashboards to see the long term data trends and performance
Benefits for Business Stakeholders
Executives: Easy to access visual data using historical dashboards, scorecards through web and Wallboard mobile apps.
Senior Managers: Automate reports, notifications and alerts, minimise manual work to access performance data easily.
Team Leaders: Ability to monitor team performance quickly via automated reports, scorecards and real-time and historical dashboards
Agents: Ability to monitor performance using daily agent scorecards, monitoring real-time activity using Comstice desktop ticker and dashboards, get notified for calls in queue, average handle time limits and AUX times.